INSTAGRAM LATELY + MORE

 New favorite classic style sneakers by New Balance and only sold at J.Crew.


 I just ordered these leathers mules in seashore leather and the fabric.


Here are the leather mules in navy.


 J.Crew really it hit it out of the ballpark this spring! Love so many styles that it's hard to choose.
Williams Sonoma Coffee Mug old | Warby Parker Glasses | J.Crew Suede Sandals & here | J.Crew Suede Heels


 I'm looking forward to fall already! J.Crew's fall/winter collection is out of this world gorgeous! #NYFW


 Target Sweater | J.Crew Tee | Loft Jeans | Halogen Leopard Heels sold out (similar) | Tory Burch Bag (similar, similar)


Target Sweater | Loft Jeans | Tory Burch Boots old (similar) | Essie Nailpolish | J.Crew Tassel Necklace old (similar) | Tory Burch Bag (similar, similar)




 Looking forward to wearing this tassel coverup in Mexico this summer!


 Love this new embroidered top at J.Crew. It's not available online just yet, but I'll let you know when it is.


 Really love this sparkly midi skirt! It looks perfect with a white tank and I'm pretty sure I'll be packing it for my summer getaway.


 This top has been a winner! I wore it to the mall on Saturday and there was a woman wearing this same outfit I'm wearing here. We both thought it was the funniest thing! By the way, it's still available! Shop it here before it sells out.

Loft Destructed Jeans | J.Crew Tassle Necklace old (similar) | Tory Burch Bag (similar, similar) | Julie Vos Bangles (similar)









No comments:

Post a Comment