Five Things... Endless Summer



Good Morning and happy Saturday! This week sure flew by for me. I've been getting my classroom ready for my new students and met them yesterday at our Meet and Greet. They are absolutely adorable and I'm excited about this new school year! On another note, my grandfather is in the hospital because of some complications due to Diabetes and I've been seeing him at night after work (hence not blogging since Wednesday). I'm praying that he has a full recovery. He doesn't read my blog, but I just want to give him a shout out here...LOVE YOU GRANDPA! The Lord is with you!

Although, I've been super busy I did manage to squeeze in some photography time by the grace of God. Here are five things inspiring me to stay in the summer mode

Hope you have a great weekend!
XO,
Desiree

Image No.1 My hubby bought me six beautiful Mexican Lime trees to place in my new Restoration Hardware inspired planters. 

Image No.2  I'm totally in love with Palermo's ultra-thin frozen pizzas! They're sooooo good!!

Image No.3  I picked five fun movies I want to watch by the end of August. 

Image No.4 I started organizing all of my shells that I collected this summer by placing some of them in an old candle glass I saved from William Sonoma Home. These beauties were found in Long Island. 

Image No. 5 I pulled out my favorite colorful Mexican inspired dress. Here's a dress with similar colors and style. 

If you missed my last week's Five Things post click here...


Fun sales this weekend...
J.CREW: Save an extra 30% off final sales items. I just ordered these two tops here & here and this dress
SERENA & LILY: Save of up 75% off select items during their huge Summer Sale! Loving this chair...
TORY BURCH: New items added to the sale! Clothing, shoes, handbags, and accessories
NORDSTROM: Save up to 50% or more! Check out all of the Tory Burch goodies marked down!
J.CREW FACTORY: Enjoy 30% off all new arrivals. 

Photography by Chic Coastal Living



No comments:

Post a Comment