Five Things...



Happy Friday! Today I'm sharing five things that I am loving this week... 
some old and some new, but all good. Enjoy!

....and have a lovely day!
XO,
Desiree'

No. 1  Loving my new Baja Embroidered Top (on sale and an extra 30% off right now) from J.Crew. Mexican embroidery is definitely my style and I'm looking forward to wearing it this Labor Day weekend.

No. 2  Pulled out my vintage J.Crew collection heels for fall. (similar style heels here)

No. 3  Just admiring my vintage seaweed artwork from WSH...

No. 4  My Panama hat from J.Crew and leopard print iPhone case from Tory Burch. Similar styles here.

No. 5  Vintage glass buoys from WSH. One of my best purchases...(similar here)


Fun Sales happening Labor Day weekend...
J.CREW: Save an extra 30% off sale items. 
POTTERY BARN: Save up to 60% select items.
NORDSTROM: Save up to 40% off during their big shoe clearance.
TORY BURCH: Labor Day Sale Event with code LABORDAYTake 20% off purchases of $300, 25% off  purchases of $500, and 30% off purchases of $750. Ends: 9/2. 


 

Keep in Touch
 Follow my RSS Feed   Like me on Facebook  Follow me on Twitter   Follow me on Pinterest  Follow me on Instagram  Follow me on Bloglovin

Photography by Chic Coastal Living

No comments:

Post a Comment