Five Things...


Happy Friday! Today, I'm sharing five things at mi casa that just so happen to be shades of blue. Many of you seemed to enjoy my post last week when I featured some blues and I thought it would be fun to create more original content while practicing my photography skills. Enjoy!

Have a lovely day!
XO,
Desiree

No.1 | Suio Italian Mineral Sparkling Water, my favorite wicker woven glasses from Williams Sonoma Home, Banana Republic sunnies (30% off right now)

No. 2 | My Mexican style embroidered top from J.Crew circa.2012. I also love this one!

No. 3 | woven basket & washcloths from HomeGoods c/o, Tommy Bahama coconut mango Aloha candle, the stone collection is from my summer trip to Cooper's Beach in Southampton

No. 4 | One of my best purchases eva! Linen drapes and brass curtain rods from Williams Sonoma Home

No. 5 | Yummy shade of blue for my nails. Rock the Boat by Essie

Photography by Chic Coastal Living



No comments:

Post a Comment