Hamptons Beach House: A Wainscott Beauty


Do I love a beautiful beach house in the Hamptons? Oh YES, I do and when I find one online I make sure to feature it here. So today begins a new series at Chic Coastal Living... Hamptons Beach Houses. My day trip to Southampton was the highlight of my summer and the homes I saw on the water were out-of-this world incredible! One day I hope to explore the whole island and see more of the design architecture that I truly love. Hope you enjoy today's beauty designed by Sawyer Benson.

Have a lovely day...
XO,
Desiree'

Fun Sales happening today...
J.CREW: Save 25% off  denim styles. I'm loving this cherry wash jean and this denim jacket.
NORDSTROM: Save up to 40% off during the shoe clearance.
TORY BURCH: Get your favorite summer looks on sale! I love this Jessica maxi dress!
SERENA & LILY: Get an extra 25% off summer sale items with code 25MORE.

TORY BURCH: Labor Day Sale Event with code LABORDAY. Details below.


 Follow my RSS Feed  Like me on Facebook  Follow me on Twitter  Follow me on Pinterest  Follow me on Instagram  Follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment