Looks I Love...


I'm so happy to see that this year's fall fashion has color! Bright scarves and pops of coral make me excited about cooler temps and my favorite pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks. Today, I rounded up eighteen fun, fall looks that are perfect additions to any closet. Mix and match as you wish...

Hope you have a lovely day & thank you for reading!
XO,
Desiree'

1. Luau printed top for fall? I'll take it.
2. What a fun scarf to brighten up a day.
3. Love this pale pink cashmere turtleneck
4. I've said it before...These are great crystal earrings to have.
5. On my must buy denim list...
6. These flats look super comfortable and would look great with a fantastic pair of jeans. 
7. So adding this iPhone case to my collection. 
8. I'm totally loving these crepe pants and they come in three colors. 
10. The perfect running-out-the-door sneakers.
11. Fav argyle sweater ever. Simple and cute. 
12. Love pj's with neon polka dots.
13. Love this denim wash
14. Chic little notebook to jot down dream worthy ideas...
15. These pretties made my last Looks I Love list...I just just trying to remind myself to get them!
16. Super stylish heels! I need to wear these to my next blogger event.
17. NARS makes the best lipsticks! Loving all three of these colors. 
18. I need would love to buy this bag...

TORY BURCH: Labor Day Sale Event with code LABORDAY. Details below.



KEEP IN TOUCH
 Follow my RSS Feed  Like me on Facebook  Follow me on Twitter  Follow me on Pinterest  Follow me on Instagram  Follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment