Looks I Love...


Hi everyone! I always look forward to putting together Looks I Love posts and these picks are definitely inspiring me to dive into fall fashion sooner than I thought! Are you loving any of these too?

I hope you have a lovely day!
XO,
Desiree

1. One of my favorite Ray Ban styles this season.
2. I call this the "Cat Woman" skirt. It would look incredible with a great pair of heels and black fitted top. 
3. Perfect crystal earrings for fall.
4. Beautiful cashmere sweater to wear with a great pair skinny jeans.
5. Such a pretty bracelet for fall. 
6. Tweed tee! Love it!
7. Loving this camel colored iPhone case.
8. A leather clutch that can be worn all year round.
9. I consider this the perfect shade of blue for fall nails.
10. Ohhhh! I love these floral pants!
11. These embroidered jeweled earrings are so much fun!
12. I have a pair of these wedges and love them!
13. These are the perfect suede booties for fall.
14. Totally loving this sweater peplum top!

You may also want to see last week's Looks I Love...


Fun Sales you may not want to miss...
SERENA & LILY: Shop the Summer Sale. Get up to 75% off select styles.
J.CREW: 30% off Final Sale items with code SHOP30
TORY BURCH: New styles added to the sale. 

 Follow my RSS Feed   Like me on Facebook  Follow me on Twitter   Follow me on Pinterest  Follow me on Instagram  Follow me on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment