Looks I Love...


Ladies, I think we are in for a real treat this fall! I'm nuts over all of the cooler weather looks that J.Crew and Tory Burch have for us and the list is growing longer and longer by the day! Here are just a few things that I'm head over heels loving right now... AND there's great news! You can save 25% off your order of $150+ with code FALLSTYLE, plus free shipping on every order!

1. A studded Etta pump...love
2. Just another gorgeous pair of earrings to add to my collection. 
3. Can I get a show of hands of the girls who live in J.Crew tees
4. Leather front top...genius!
5. Now I have two favorite necklaces in the whole world! This one and that one...
6. Introducing the must have ballet flats for fall...
7. Loving these crepe drawstring pants in all colors.
8. Throw these babies on and you're good-to-go.
9. This fluted skirt is so sweet and feminine. 
11. If you're like me and can't afford a Celine' bag then this is your best bet! LOVE IT!
12. The cutest beaded bag for fall.
13. Hands down, and I'm sure you would agree, Tory Burch makes the best iPhone cases. Right?
14. I tried on a pair of loafers and it was instant attraction. I definitely will be sporting a pair this fall.
15. A stack of J.Crew bracelets. The image is gorgeous enough to frame.

In case you missed it, here's my last week's Looks I Love...


 Follow my RSS Feed  Like me on Facebook  Follow me on Twitter  Follow me on Pinterest  Follow me on Instagram  Follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment