Looks I Love...


I'm totally embracing the fact that fall fashion is all around me and I'm loving what I see so far! Here are the looks I'm loving this week.

Hope you have a great day!
XO,
Desiree

1. Nothing better than a good 'ole J.Crew floral tee.
2. Ray Bans look great on everyone and I'm loving the pink lenses.
3. Sweet earrings to add to my collection.
4. We all need some fall plaid in our lives.
5. Toothpick distressed denim...Loving them!
6. Love the pops of blue in this necklace.
7. The name of this colored bracelet is roasted acorn. Cute.
8. I have fallen in love... What a great looking clutch.
9. Beautiful heels in a snakeskin design.
10. Every girly-girl loves rhinestones.
11. Can this color be any better? 
12. This is a knockout chambray shirt! J.Crew's best ever!
13. I saw someone try these booties on and they were super cute! Wishlist!
14. Wow, Essie! I'm loving this shade of blue.
15. Mentioned these leather shorts last week. I need love them!



No comments:

Post a Comment