INSTAGRAM LATELY

 A quick trip to Pierre's in Islamorada is always a treat.


 My Mar y Sol bag looking pretty at Pierre's...


My favorite sweater and jeans right now are on sale! The lovely tassel scarf is too!
Save 40% off! Shop the LOFT sale that's online only!


 Love these jeweled boyfriend jeans! Save 40% off of them, too!


 Surprise! This nautical striped sweater from Ann Taylor is 40% off too!


Love my new running shoes and I just ordered these running shoes too.


 Getting inspired with Williams Sonoma Home. As usual.


Spring cleaning at my house this weekend, with help from my hubby.
Love it when my kitchen is spotless. Shop the utensil holders here at 20% off with code FRESHSTART and wood bowl.


Good morning! Hope you had a relaxing weekend. I wanted to update you on some of the images I shared on Instagram lately. Many of the items I featured are on sale now and I also included some new styles I'm loving in the GET the LOOK below. Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment