40 BEST // DESIREE'S FEBRUARY FAVORITES PART 2



Good morning everyone! I had surgery yesterday and today I home recuperating, but wanted to share these favorites with you before I go back to sleep. My family and I have a trip planned this summer to visit a few tropical destinations and everything here would be perfect to bring with me. I already bought this beach tassel coverup (It arrived yesterday and it's the cutest coverup!), striped pareo, and Tulum cover up dress (in orchid). They're easy, bright and will look great in pictures. I hope you have a beautiful weekend. God bless you!

P.S. I wanted to share with you 25 of my favorites from the Nordstrom Clearance Sale happening right now, including some North Face styles I'm loving. Click through below in the GET the LOOK.

Another Note: This is for my many friends that love Kate Spade and asked me to include some styles I would love from that line. Now's a great time, because Kate Spade is having a Surprise Sale and it ends tonight. To see my 25 picks from the sale just scroll through below. I'm thinking of buying these chandelier earrings in white for my summer trip. I think they would look great with a strapless maxi dress.

Nordstrom Clearance Sale


Kate Spade Surprise Sale. Save up to 75% off. Ends tonight.


  • NORDSTROM: Clearance Sale is happening right now! Free shipping and free returns.
  • J.CREW: Save 25% off shirts, sweaters, tee and more. Use code CLOSETLOVE. 
  • TORY BURCH: Great prices on last season styles. 
  • WILLIAMS SONOMA HOME: Save up to 75% off during the President's Day Clearance Sale and 20% bedroom furniture with code SAVE20.
  • ANN TAYLOR: President's Day Weekend Sale! Save 30% full-price styles an extra 50% off sale styles! Use Code STYLE.
  • LOFT: Save an extra 50% off the sale.
  • REVOLVE: Great sales happening! Check it out!
  • OLD NAVY: Everything is on sale up to 50% in the store and online! But, if you order online you get an extra 20% off! Here's what I just ordered! Just click on each image to get the details and shop.




No comments:

Post a Comment