40 BEST // J.CREW SPRING 2015



Hi everyone! This week's 40 Best (actually, there's 44) is all about what I'm loving new at J.Crew, so I decided to create this little boutique. All you have to do is click on a picture and you'll be redirected to J.Crew to find out more info about the style and shop it. Yesterday, I saved 20% off when I bought these suede mule sandals in four colors. I know four colors sounds crazy, but I really could use some new shoes to wear to work when the temps warm up (It's 37 degrees here today! Yikes that's cold!). Everything on this list I would wear in a heartbeat and will be adding many of them to my closet. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below.

Couple of notes I wanted to add here: Love these leather mules in both colors. I heard they're pretty comfy, which is exactly what I could use in a heeled shoe. Just add these fabric mules to my shopping cart, too! I have the perfect black midi skirt (similar) I bought on sale in early fall that would look great with them. And check out this weathered coral linen blazer and spring plaid shirtBoth just made my wishlist.

If we're freezing here in Miami, everyone must be freezing, too. Hope you have a great day. God bless you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment