Beach House: Get The Look


Good morning everyone! Today's beach house look is inspired by a small cottage located in Hawaii. This gorgeous home is part of a new development that sits on a golf course and overlooks the ocean. This week I will be sharing more of this luxurious island community, so be sure to stop by and check it out. Hope you have a great week!

GET THE LOOK
Serena & Lily Harbour Cane Bed | Hayneedle Floral Pillow | Serena & Lily Artwork (sold out) similar styles here | Waikiki Surf Board | Serena & Lily Montara Mirror | Williams Sonoma Home pillow & charger | Serena & Lily Hennie Chair 


Fun Sales you may not want to miss...
SERENA & LILY: The Big Deal Sale. Save up to 50% off and use code BIGDEAL for free shipping. 
J.CREW: 25% off shirts for women, men, girls and boys with code SHIRTS25, plus shop the Final Sale.
NORDSTROM: Shop maxi dresses $100 and under. My faves are one, two, three, four, five.
TORY BURCH: More styles added to the sale! I'm loving this tropical print on the skirt and dress
ASOS: Shop new season and get 20% off.



 Follow my RSS Feed  Like me on Facebook  Follow me on Twitter  Follow me on Pinterest  Follow me on Instagram  Follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment