Happy Weekend... My Keys Getaway


My happy weekend post is curated from my recent getaway to Key Largo. My boys love to snorkel and since we took the boat out pretty late that day, my husband decided that we should stay close to shore. We anchored the boat near an old barge and saw so many cool creatures. Two large sting rays and plenty of beautiful, colorful fish. My in-laws own a home there and their coconuts trees are filled to the rim with fruit! My older son caught a sting ray and let it go after a quick picture. Those flippers in the air happen to be my husband showing off his amazing water tricks (sometimes he thinks he's still 22). My mother-in-law and niece are snorkeling in the last image. Hope your weekend is going well! See you here tomorrow for my Beach House: Get the Look!

photography by Chic Coastal Living

Fun Weekend Sales:
J.CREW: 30% off knits and tees for womenmengirls and boys. Use code SHOPNOW
J.CREW FACTORY: Save 30-40% off pants for everyone.
BLOOMINGDALES: 4 big sales going on! I really love the swim sale.
TORY  BURCH: Up to 60% off clothing, swim, bags, shoes and more. 
NORDSTROM: Maxi dresses $100 and under. Love these... onetwo, three



 Follow my RSS Feed  Like me on Facebook  Follow me on Twitter  Follow me on Pinterest  Follow me on Instagram  Follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment