Cape Cod Beach House: Get The Look


Today's beach house look is inspired by Cape Cod, so I decided to go with a sophisticated classic interior and incorporate casual neutrals with a mix of blue and white pieces. 


Here was last weeks Beach House Look...

Have a lovely day...
XO,
Desiree'

Fun Sales happening today...
J.CREW: Save 25% off  $150+ & free shipping w/code FALLSTYLE. I'm loving these polka dot pjs!
NORDSTROM: Save up to 40% off during the shoe clearance.
TORY BURCH: Get your favorite summer looks. Sale items marked down lower and more sizes added.
SERENA & LILY: Get an extra 25% off summer sale items with code 25MORE. 



 Follow my RSS Feed  Like me on Facebook  Follow me on Twitter  Follow me on Pinterest  Follow me on Instagram  Follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment