Five Things... Mi Casa


Happy Sunday! Early this morning I took these shots to show you a few small things happening around mi casa...

Hope you have a great week!
XO,
Desiree

Two chaise lounges someone gave away, so I picked them up, bleached them and they're perfect to use until I can afford to buy these babies...

...this morning's cup of Starbucks coffee in my Hamptons collectors mug I bought this summer in Southampton.

HomeGoods sent me a surprise giftcard a few days ago and I quickly ran out to see what Set Sail finds I could get! I've always wanted a pretty shell box and was so excited that I found it there! 
Thank you HomeGoods!
P.S. I'm a featured blogger for HomeGoods online Stylescope design ideas for Set Sail. Click here to see the room makeover I designed back in February (wish I had my new lens back then) and here to see what your design style is. 

I had family over Friday night and quickly restyled my bathroom shelf with some coastal accessories...
knot doorstop, nautilus shell, starfish and turquoise towels are all from HomeGoods | wicker candle holder is from the Aerin store in Southampton | the nickel shelf is an older purchase from Williams Sonoma Home

I have a collection of William Sonoma soaps that I use only for special occasions and this large shell is perfect to use as a soap dish. 


Fun Sales going on now...
J.CREW: Save 25% off with a $150+ purchase plus get free shipping. I bought these pants & peasant top.
NORDSTROM: Save up to 50% off women's clothing.
TORY BURCH: Even more styles added to the sale. Clothing | Bags | Shoes | Accessories
SERENA & LILY: Summer Sale! Save up to 75% off select styles for a limited time. 
BLOOMINGDALES: Save from 25-40% off!




 Follow my RSS Feed  Like me on Facebook  Follow me on Twitter  Follow me on Pinterest  Follow me on Instagram  Follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment