Happy Weekend...



Happy Weekend! I'm sure you're as excited as I am that we have a long weekend! I even slept in today. A few things are on the agenda this weekend for me...organize my new make-up bag from Lancome, lay out by the pool, head to the keys for a day, and take some outfit photos. Oh and hopefully my hubby will whip up a great lobster recipe for us. What's on your list this weekend? 

There's also a ton a great Labor Day sales going on. I just ordered this Baja embroidered top in Madagascar peri (I was so glad my size finally became available in this color) and I'm loving this Michael Kor's watch at 40% off from Nordstrom. When do you ever see a Michael Kor's watch 40% off?! Pretty awesome!

Hope you have a lovely weekend!
XO,
Desiree

Fun Labor Day weekend sales...
J.CREW: Save an extra 30% off sale items. 
NORDSTROM: Save up to 40% off during their big shoe clearance. More Michael Kor's Watches on sale 40-50% off.
TORY BURCH: Labor Day Sale Event with code LABORDAYTake 20% off purchases of $300, 25% off  $500, and 30% off $750. Ends: 9/2. 

Image by Chic Coastal Living

Click on image to shop the post.




No comments:

Post a Comment