10 BEST: Tory Burch Table Settings



Good morning everyone and happy September! I know many of you love elegant table settings and I thought it would be fabulous to gather Tory's entertaining ideas here in one spot! Tory Burch mixes casual and elegant tableware accessories when she entertains and each tablescape looks super chic and casual all at the same time. She always adds a gorgeous vase with fresh flowers (mostly beautiful, bright blue hydrangeas) and a lovely patterned table cloth. My favorite pieces are the wicker covered drinking glasses and hurricanes. The last image is her Thanksgiving table and I love the fuchsia, pumpkin and wine colors she brought together. I'm pinning all of these to my Entertaining tab on Pinterest!

Hope you have a lovely day!
XO,
Desiree

Fun Labor Day weekend sales...
J.CREW: Save an extra 30% off sale items. 
NORDSTROM: Save up to 40% off during their big shoe clearance. Michael Kor's Watches on sale 40-50% off. Love this one!
BLOOMINGDALES: Big Brown Bag sale. Save 20-65% off. 
TORY BURCH: Labor Day Sale Event with code LABORDAYTake 20% off purchases of $300, 25% off  $500, and 30% off $750. Ends: 9/2. 


Keep in Touch
 Follow my RSS Feed  Like me on Facebook  Follow me on Twitter  Follow me on Pinterest  Follow me on Instagram  Follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment