Nantucket Beach House: Get The Look


Happy Labor Day! I'm ready to embrace September and dreaming of being on a beach house in the fall. Nantucket, Massachusetts is on my list of places to visit and when I saw the home pictured above, I new it would be my next Beach House: Get the Look. Years ago, my husband and I would watch the show Wings which was based on Nantucket island and all I could do then was think about how incredible it would be to tour the gorgeous homes there. I hope you enjoy my picks for today's look! Here is last week's beach house look in case you missed it. 

Have a great day!
XO,
Desiree'



Enjoy these Labor Day sales that end today...
J.CREW: Save an extra 30% off sale items. 
NORDSTROM: Save up to 40% off during their big shoe clearanceMichael Kor's Watches on sale 40-50% off. Love this one!
BLOOMINGDALES: Big Brown Bag sale. Save 20-65% off.
TORY BURCH: Labor Day Sale Event with code LABORDAYTake 20% off purchases of $300, 25% off  $500, and 30% off $750. Ends: 9/2. 


Keep in Touch
 Follow my RSS Feed  Like me on Facebook  Follow me on Twitter  Follow me on Pinterest  Follow me on Instagram  Follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment