40 BEST // SPRING BEAUTY & ACCESSORIES



Happy Friday everyone! I had to share this list of spring beauty products and accessories that I'm loving right now. Pastels and neutrals are what's happening this spring and I'm a big fan! Many of you have also expressed that you love when I feature these lists in this boutique format, because it's easy for you to click through to the product page. Thank you so much for that feedback! 

P.S. I shared this photo on Instagram wearing a new blue and white floral blouse (it's under $30!) and a Tory Burch bag that I ordered, but they sent the wrong color. Everyone thinks I should keep the bag instead of sending it back. The color is actually very pretty, but I ordered the tiger's eye, which is a light tan/brown/camel color. Well, I couldn't make up my mind and so they are sending me the the bag I ordered and when it arrives I'll make a decision. What do you think? Click here to see the photo.

Hope you have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment