WEEKEND PICKS // TROPICAL RESORT



Good morning! I meant to post this yesterday, but we decided to go to the Keys for the day. Spending some time in the Keys inspired me to order this tropical beach coverup last night. I think I got the last one that was available for immediate shipping and it's now on pre-order. If you order it now, you should expect it to ship out in mid March, which is perfect timing for those of you who are braving snow and ice up north right now. I have a couple of beach, tropical getaways planned this summer and this dress is going to look great over my swimsuit. Love the pops of color! You may have noticed that I do repeat some items in almost all my posts. Well, that is on purpose to show you various ways my favorite styles and accessories can be paired with new things I'm loving. Hope these styles inspire you to add a little tropical flare to your home and wardrobe. Hope you have a beautiful day and make sure to scroll through the "double" GET the LOOK below for 50 resort styles I'm loving right now. Enjoy! 







No comments:

Post a Comment