INSTAGRAM LATELY + J.CREW 2015 NYFW



Spending Valentine's Day with my family is always a blessing...


 One of my favorite scriptures...


 Getting ready to have a healthy Lent... Thank You Lord :)








Hi everyone! I hope your long weekend was a beautiful one. Today, I wanted to share some things from my recent Instagram posts. I notice many of you love Loft and I don't blame you! These jeans are a definitely winner and right now they're $79.50. You can wear them with pretty much any top and shoe and you're good-to-go. I also went on a little shopping spree at Target and bought this lightweight open cardigan in two colors (oatmeal heather and black) and this v-neck pullover sweater also in two colors (green sigh and serene peach). They each look great with this jeans and are perfect spring looks to add to your closet. 



I'm totally loving the J.Crew 2015 Fall/Winter Collection and thought I would share some of my favorites from the presentation at NYFW.

Love the sweater and heels.

Really love the sweater and glittery heels...

Pink Jacket? Yes, please.

Love everything here! The skirt is a beauty.

Great neutral coat.

 The sweater and heels just made my wishlist!

Love all of this! Say hello to my future coat.

Those heels!

Wow! Look at those gorgeous heels!

The scarf. :)

Fun sweater and heels.

Love it all! The bag, tho.

Yikes! I can already tell that next fall we're going to be treated with another batch of gorgeous scarves! Look at the scarf girls! Plaid & pom poms!


So there you have it! I would travel to New York Fashion Week just to see the J.Crew Presentation alone! Thanks for stopping by.







J.Crew images via


No comments:

Post a Comment