SPRING BREAK CASUAL


Good morning everyone! Ahhh another day off and it's a bright, sunny day here in Miami with a slight chill. I know many of you are freezing your tail feathers off up north, so PLEASE stay warm! I just realized that Spring Break is around the corner and I'm going to have to stock up on some of my favorite things to wear. Vintage tees and bright shorts. J.Crew always has such a fun collection of tees and shorts to choose from and for today only you can save 25% off a purchase of  $125 or more by using code TODAYONLY. Think easy pieces to wear out to lunch or the movies with the kids or your friends. You can also bring these along to wear on a cruise excursion. Trust me you'll get lots of use out of these comfy bright tees and shorts. Oh, and by the way the these chino shorts are available in three different lengths, 3", 4" and 5"Enjoy! 


P.S. I'd love to know if you have any plans set for Spring Break?







No comments:

Post a Comment