INSTAGRAM LATELY

 Looks like a Hawaiian background, but this was taken in Islamorada (located in the Florida Keys) on Saturday...


 We visited a little beach in Islamorada called Anne's Beach and I loved this view.


We planned our trip to the Keys on a whim and I was happy to wear my new Tory Burch embroidered cover-up I bought on sale a few months ago. It's sold out but I love this embroidered caftan! It's next on my list. Click here to see all the cover-ups Tory Burch has available right now.

Mar y Sol Caracas Tote here & here | J.Crew Rio Sandals | J.Crew Fedora Hat | Julie Vos Bangles sold out (here are similar from Julie Vos) | Ray Ban Sunglasses


This blue and white floral top has been a big hit with my readers and friends on Instagram! It's still available online and honestly I think it sold out at the stores. I went to two stores and they didn't even have one. Buy it here! You'll be glad you did and it's on sale for $28. 

Old Navy Top | J.Crew Tassel Necklace old (some similar here) | Julie Vos Bangles sold out (here are similar from Julie Vos) | Tory Burch Bag sold out (similar here and here) also (available here and here) | Loft Destructed Jeans (Love them!) 


Another winner from Old Navy that I'm happy with is this floral tee. Perfect for easy days around town and at home. It's still available in all sizes for $12.94. 

Old Navy Floral Tee (I also bought these tops- here and here) | LOFT Destructed Denim Jeans | Bernardo Miami Leather Thong Sandals | Tory Burch Robinson Tote sold out (similar here and here) also (available here and here)


Hands down... these are the best spring/summer sandals and they come in two metallic colors. Gold and silver. I own a pair in both colors.

P.S. Scroll through my GET the LOOK below for 50 styles in clothing, beauty and accessories that I'm loving right now. 







No comments:

Post a Comment